Sunday, October 20, 2013

BETTING TIPS 20/10/2013


Good morning everyone . Well yesterday we were so so unlucky , but thanks Paok we earn little money .  Today there many teams matches again. I checked some teams , and i founded some good choices .
Lets see them :


                                     1) SAINT ETIENE VS FC LORIENT

My Pick :  Saint- Etienne to WIN  : 1,60 

                                      2) LEGIA WARSZAWA VS PIAST GLIWICE

My Pick : Legia Warszawa to WIN : 1,50

                                      3) VERONA VS PARMA

My Pick : Verona to WIN : 2, 40 


AND MY BONUS TEAM ::

                                                      FIORENTINA VS JUVENTUS
My Pick : GOAL GOAL : 1,80


Well i hope today to have....good luck !!!


MASTERBET1.COM

The best predictions for betting !


No comments:

Post a Comment